ROB’S BACKSTAGE POPCORN LLC
ROB’S AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last Updated: July 5, 2022
- Eligibility: The Rob’s Ambassador Program (the “Program”) is open only to those who are selected to be ambassadors (“Ambassadors”) for Rob’s Backstage Popcorn LLC (the “Sponsor” or “Rob’s”). Ambassadors must be at least 18 years of age, unless otherwise required by applicable state law. The Program is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. The Program is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Program, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules (the “Rules”), and you represent and warrant that you have read these Rules in full and meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to Program content and prizes. The Program and these Rules are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- How to Become an Ambassador: To join the Program, you must sign up at eatrobs.com or via social media. Applicants that do not meet the eligibility criteria or that do not adhere to the Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. By signing up to become an Ambassador, you agree that Sponsor may contact you via email or by phone (text messages included). Normal internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. You may opt out of the Program and any related communications at any time.
- Tasks and Prizes: Each Ambassador will be asked to perform certain tasks from time to time as determined by the Sponsor. In exchange for the completion of such tasks, the Ambassadors will receive merchandise from the Sponsor as a prize. The value of these prizes will vary but will not exceed $600.00 in any given year. The specifics, value, and delivery method of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Any prize depiction is for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied on. Ambassadors must accept delivery of the prize in the method solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Ambassador. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted; provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of a prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use the Ambassador’s name, likeness, and participation for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winners.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, each Ambassador acknowledges and agrees that such Ambassador is an independent contractor and not an employee of the Sponsor. Each Ambassador expressly agrees not to assert a claim, demand, or lawsuit against the Sponsor in any way related to a claim that Ambassador is an employee of the Sponsor. Ambassadors have no authority to bind the Sponsor by contract or otherwise. Ambassadors will perform the assigned tasks based on generalized guidelines from the Sponsor to all Ambassadors, but each Ambassador will determine, in such Ambassador’s sole discretion, the manner and means by which such tasks are accomplished, subject to the requirement that Ambassador will at all times comply with applicable law.
The receipt by an Ambassador of any prize offered in connection with this Program is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY AMBASSADOR (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION AND DETERMINATION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH AMBASSADOR'S DISQUALIFICATION AS AN AMBASSADOR OF THE PROGRAM AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS AN AMBASSADOR WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By joining the Program, you understand that Rob’s, anyone acting on behalf of Rob’s, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Program, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. By participating and/or accepting a prize, you acknowledge and agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Sponsor’s advertising and promotional agencies, the Jonas Brothers, Walmart Inc., Generation 195 Ltd., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Program, or participation in, possession, acceptance, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Program-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, and merchandise delivery. By applying to the Program, you are agreeing to receive marketing emails and text messages from Rob’s. You can opt-out of these marketing promotions at any time and such opt-out will not invalidate your Program entry, but may limit your ability to receive tasks provided to Ambassadors.
- Terms: Rob’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Program should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Program. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the signup process or the operation of the Program or website or violates these Rules. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Rob’s reserves the right, to be exercised in Rob’s sole discretion, to adjust or modify the Rules in without notifying Program participants. Program participants are responsible for checking the site for changes, and should review the Rules prior to any submission.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Rob’s, the Jonas Brothers, Generation 195 Ltd., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such Ambassador’s participation in the Program and/or his, her, or their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Program; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Program or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS PROGRAM IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF DELAWARE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Program, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Delaware having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Program), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Releases: The Program is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, or any of their affiliates or representatives (“Social Media Platforms”). You and the Sponsor each hereby release the Social Media Platforms from any and all injuries, losses, damages, claims (including negligence claims), demands, lawsuits, expenses, and any other liability of any kind relating to the Program.